Sunday, February 10, 2008

thoughts about why we chose a lot of green

Well i don't want to bored you to much with these,but i wanted to tell you why you will see a lot of green in this blog .
  • First, it happens to be my favorite color.
  • Second, that is the color of my eyes (not to green,some green )
  • Third, the color of nature.
  • fourth, the color of hope ( As in, A hope we stop killing each other , I hope for peace in the world.I hope you like this blog and the content hahaha!!!!
  • Fifth, for all out there green for 420 enjoyed !!!!!!!!!!
  • Sixth . for the soles of my Nike air Moire.
  • Grass green is the most restful color.
  • Green symbolizes self-respect and well being.
  • It also means learning, growth and harmony.
  • Green is the color of balance.
  • Green is a safe color, if you don't know what color to use anywhere use green.
  • That's all folks
  • According to my friend Silvia at the G-star store in San Diego , In Italy green stands for hope . We hope she is rigth .!!!!!!

No comments: